TERMS & CONDITIONS
200-Hour Yoga Innergy Teacher Training
September 1 – 28, 2019
- The cost of the Yoga Teacher Training includes accommodation, plant based meals, all classes, workshops, educational materials and special events pertinent to the duration of the course (i.e., star gazing meditation in the Sahara Desert, Essaouira beach excursion)
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your registration.
- The deposit will only be refunded if the application is not accepted to the program.
- The remaining balance must reach Yoga Innergy before August 15, 2019. If not, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and you will forfeit the deposit.
- The final amount received by Yoga Innergy must be the exact course fee. You are responsible for any additional fees (i.e. transfer and/or exchange fees) that the bank charges.
- As Yoga Innergy and all associated organizers, teachers, facilitators and venue owners and management are not responsible for any personal injury or illness (please sign and return our waiver, to be sent under separate cover) we encourage you to come prepared with your own health and/or travel insurance. We can make suggestions for medical and travel insurance, if needed.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Due to the logistics required for planning an international Yoga Teacher Training our cancellation and refund policy is as follows:
- The deposit is non-refundable (unless you are not accepted into the program), but is transferrable to a later event.
- Tuition (less deposit) can be refunded in full, if notice is given 3 months or more from the commencement date of the training.
- If notification of not being able to attend a training, refund request is given within 3 months ahead of training commencement date – a 50% tuition refund (less deposit) can be refunded. Extenuating circumstances may be considered.
- Beyond 8 weeks ahead of the commencement date, we regret that we are unable to provide any refund. Extenuating circumstances may be considered.
- In the unlikely event that the 200-hour yoga teacher training in Marrakech, Morocco is cancelled, your money and your deposit will be returned minus an administrative fee of USD $100.
- Please note that this refund policy pertains only to the cost of the actual training tuition. Arrangements, agreements, contracts and other obligations regarding accommodations, flights, travel documentation (including visas and/or passports) etc. are the responsibility of the participant/applicant.
Yoga Innergy owners, organizers, teachers and facilitators are not responsible for any personal injury or illness; please come prepared with your own health and/or travel insurance.
With gratitude and a loving rainbow heart,
The Yoga Innergy Team