CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Due to the logistics required for planning an international Yoga Teacher Training our cancellation and refund policy is as follows:
- The deposit is non-refundable (unless you are not accepted into the program or the event is cancelled), but is transferrable to a later event.
- Tuition (less deposit) can be refunded in full, if notice is given 3 months or more from the commencement date of the training.
- If notification of not being able to attend a training, refund request is given within 3 months ahead of training commencement date – a 50% tuition refund (less deposit) can be refunded. Extenuating circumstances may be considered.
- Beyond 8 weeks ahead of the commencement date, we regret that we are unable to provide any refund. Extenuating circumstances may be considered.
- In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled, your money and your deposit will be returned minus an administrative fee of USD $100.
- Please note that this refund policy pertains only to the cost of the actual training tuition. Arrangements, agreements, contracts and other obligations regarding accommodations, flights, travel documentation (including visas and/or passports) etc. are the responsibility of the participant/applicant.